Tuesday, May 27, 2014

빅스(VIXX) - 기적 (ETERNITY) Review

Is it Reverse?
If anyone knows me, they know that I am a Heavy metal person especially a Tech and Industrial guy it is the Music I play and love. I expect more of that style being popular later. Japan has done a good job in making that music worthy. I think one of the biggest stereotypes of men is that all men hate boy bands. Hey if that was true there would not be boy bands. I have a lot of respect for these guys who have to stay clean and dance and keep their hair looking good that takes a lot of work. I have been impressed with a lot of tunes that the Korean boy bands come out with they are strong sounding and tough and of course there is always a girl involved to be won mostly you the fan. When you are a Boy Band it takes time and good choreography lessons and in some cases actually the ability to hit the note correctly and I feel it here with Vixx so good job guys. Now I give you what you are waiting for the Brand new Single from VIXX which is (Eternity).

Music

Don't ever leave Me Please!!!
 Of course you get the slow start you have to have so the girl knows that you are serious. You know this is a song for you baby. After the singer talks to us we have a nice little techno beat that picks up the song. We have a vocal pass around to let us know that we have some good vocalist. We end up getting stronger into a chorus with a nice distorted Saw which sounds good. I love a good distorted club type keyboard saw sound it is the closest thing to the sound of a distorted guitar like you hear in a Rock Song. We have some rapping here and some good ole fashioned woe Ohh type strong background singing so it is very important to the song and really sounds good. It is a pop song but it is catchy and upbeat. Is there anything unique? I cannot catch it here right now but no not really. It is the feel of the backstreet boys in the nineties but it is fun. I eventually found myself singing along to this song.

Video

Girlfriend let me tell you
 Okay so we have a guy starting out caressing a girl in bed. I guess we are singing about her. We have an old clock tower background and in some cases clocks in the background. This Music video reminds me a lot of the Backstreet boys earlier videos. The video I remember was called Everybody and it had a sort of  a gothic feel about it like this video. I went back to look and there is more colors in the Backstreet Boys videos. I have no idea why this videos does remind me of that but it does. The opening choreography by VIXX is unique and I will say why because it looks like a reversed effect if is reversed that is not too impressive because you can have the guys go forward and then reverse the effect but if it is not reversed then this is impressive and one way we can find out is if they did reverse or not is if they do the same thing live on stage. Okay like I said they are in a clock tower we go back to boy and girl and he is painting her a picture now. Instead of the same six guys creepy singing to one woman we have a couple a female and a male to look at. One guy lets call him reddish haired guy and girl because she is the only girl in the video okay lets make this simple he is ginger and she is girl so we have ginger and girl. The reason I am telling you this is because of south Korean censors.A boy band cannot sing to multiple girls it is less creepy in South Korea that they sing to one girl not six guys singing to six girls because I guess that would count as a down and out orgy I guess I do not know. So we are passing the song vocally to each guy to let us know "hey each guy can sing." We see more of ginger and girl. We cut back to the band.The Flamboyant and charismatic blonde member looks like he is telling one of the members a secret I do not know but it looks like something else is going on that is all I know. I am not saying that there is something going on but it has nothing to do with racquetball.
You are not going to draw me with a Big head
 We get into strong movements in the dance very spectacular to look at except the hip motion which is too girly for my taste.When it comes to dancing this is where I like the boy bands better than the girl bands sometimes because the boys seem to put more energy into it. So girls you need to try to keep up. There is some silly repetitive dance movements such as the traditional clock arm movements and that type of thing but this is a song about time hence the clocks and the girl is in a relationship with someone so these guys could be singing about the past relationship with the girl hence the whole time thing. Now we get creepy again all the guys are singing to her there is a blue haired member in the band I think she likes him the best. We see that ginger we talked about earlier is the baby of the band he has the baby voice and is the baby member. There is some neat Lightning effects because flaming guy is like thor I do not know but it is cool. Okay later we see the girl disappear and in her painting as well so we get that she is gone now in the present VIXX world. She has been abducted by Aliens or they broke up or she died but she is gone and we see the band is sad. I do not hate this video I kind of like it. I really like the flashing effects but I am a Flashy kind of guy just not as flashy as Blonde boy from VIXX.




Lyrics

Surprise I am a member of a boy band
(9 Warning these lyrics are Freshly translated but give us a slight look at what they are trying to say)
Miracle was coming to me
We started from scratch became
All yours
Yeah , I got myself all knowing
( Cold ) It's just the feeling
( Strange ) that I do not care
( Thank you ) so I'll come back to me as the one.

I do not love ?
 This lets us know that of the couples history. THe Lyrics get interesting here check them out.
Awesome and had a nightmare too horrible
Took me just leave you forever
You should not hear the end of dream.
I think I would lose you

Do only one initial drop Dao
No I'm not I'll have
Now I 'll take you all minor
I do not love ?
Some of this makes sense I think what they are trying to say is that he had a nightmare about losing her. I like this . It shows me the real fear a man fears about his lover and I feel it in these lyrics. Good job in expressing that.
You suddenly blurred
( Does not say anything I)
Now the fear of snow float
( You want to go to sleep again, and below)
The relationship ended too quickly. A lot of repetition follows afterwards here is the fresh translation see if you can figure it out. I have a pretty good Idea what they are talking about let see if you can.

Miracle was coming to me
We started from scratch became
With more practice you can Play Chopstick as well as you eat with them
All your
Yeah , I got myself all knowing

( Cold ) It's just the feeling
( Strange ) that I do not care
( Thank you ) so I'll come back to me is the one.
I do not love ?
Biggs (VIXX) Miracles (Eternity) Lyrics

Awesome and had a nightmare too horrible
Took me just leave you forever
You should not hear the end of dream.
T think I would lose you

Do only one initial drop Dao
No I'm not I'll have
Now I 'll take you all minor
I do not love ?

Awesome and had a nightmare too horrible
Took me just leave you forever
You should not hear the end of dream.
T think I would lose you

I hate you , even in my dreams I left my reflection
If you were by my side , but I like a nightmare , even

You suddenly blurred
( Does not say anything I)
Now the fear of snow float
I am Thor the Queen
( You want to go to sleep again, and below)

In reality you're not going to dream away
Turning round again like a Mobius strip , as the two of us
You're also going to leave me again
As soon as your arm hold dwidol
I go stand temyeon excited to go towards
Right now my heart go stepping away

Sweet and had a nightmare too horrible
We started everything punctuated
Everything 's just like you're not here
The moment you left that day dream

Find me a brutal night coming kkeuteop
Close your eyes again to see me again that dreams

Not break again by the eternal dream
 Overall not a bad song let me know what you think in the comments you can join me on facebook or twitter all you have to do is google Toru Takanuru.  

No comments:

Post a Comment