Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Julia I love Rock N Roll!

Julia Rock N Roll
 I remember it was a dreary day when I made this I wanted to know if I could mix the track without vocals with Julia to give it a good sound. I think I was more concerned about the sound then the visual. I had to do some tricks to match the lip syncing which was changed because of the mixing. I wanted to do one close up on a feature that think is beautiful on Julia and that was her lips. I know now my mixing skills are a little bit better but I got to live a little bit of my dream which was to mix a song for Julia Bernard well maybe one of these days I will get to actually sit behind a Mixing board with Julia in a Sound booth maybe one of these day will see. This video was edited with Studio Pinnacle and the Music was mixed with Pro tools and I was a new user.

No comments:

Post a Comment