Saturday, August 25, 2012

Social LIfe

When I first learned about bots on YouTube I was not surprised about that people would actually pay for youtube subscribers. I mean I can find people who have quit their day jobs and have become full time You Tube partners. I cannot name anyone who has become rich from just using Twitter. You will not find a book on How I became rich by just using Twitter. Twitter does not allow the ability to do things you can do with Facebook. You might say I want to have the attention but not the stalkers. Then create a Facebook fan page at least you can type a paragraph on your Facebook fan Page. You try to make an eligible paragraph on Twitter you cannot that is the reason why you see pop stars and Rap stars use twitter because they cannot make a complete thought. You Ask, Toru why do you have a Twitter? I have a Twitter because I know if I did not Someone would probably make a fake account and ruin my good name. I cannot remember the amount of Sachie Cruel and Venus Angelic accounts that I have had to erase in my life as an editor for J-pop dancers. Rumors have spread of people posing on Blogtv using my name. If you see someone on Blogtv with my name let me know you will find me on Blogtv with talents such as AnimeVoiceKiddo or Beckii Cruel maybe Kimonotime, Zoompha (Emily), Hannii Joy and Rebekah Cruel or the artist formally known as Rebekah Cruel and that is about it. 
Oh well enough of the silliness I will show you who has fake Twitters !
Barack Obama

Fake: 41%
Inactive: 29%
Good: 30%

Lady Gaga

Fake: 43%
Inactive: 34%
Good: 23%

Justin Bieber

Fake: 31%
Inactive: 33%
Good: 36%

Katy Perry

Fake: 42%
Inactive: 38%
Good: 20%

Mitt Romney

Fake: 12%
Inactive: 30%
Good: 58%

Rihanna

Fake: 45%
Inactive: 34%
Good: 21%

Now I do not judge them for having fake Twitters I bet half or maybe more then half that I have mentioned do not take care of their own public relations which is not a bad idea. There is a reason why I have distant myself from certain people is because of their stupid post on their social accounts. Certain people are poison. The answer is that twitter must die it was a dumb idea. I have enough problems keeping up with all the Internet social networks as it is. We do not need another now that we have Tumbler or Facebook. I think twitter is a passing fad like My Space and eventually will go away. I think however we may see a rise of My space due to the cosplay accounts that have been deleted on Facebook You can find out who has Fake accounts by using this tool Status People. My lovelies have a wonderful day I will see you on Facebook as a post the top ten in a few.
Toru Takanuru!!
  









No comments:

Post a Comment