Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yay New video and stuff!

NyappyChocoChan (Iam Turning Japanese)
Okay I Have a new video and stuff. Here is the link for the new video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFg2T86kVVw. I hope you like it . 
 I mentioned before about doing dance tutorials. I would like to make a dvd on dance tutorials a year ago I was in the position to do that. I am not now, I may have to do some traveling to raise some money.Let me know if I can help in getting Dance Tutorials up on youtube!
 You guys I mentioned before about being down so I think the problem is that I am spending too much time on the computer so by the grace of God I am going to take a break from computers for one day (Tomorrow I will try to do some yardwork or clean house) I will try to get out this fog I am in, I know the computer is part of the problem. Internet addiction can be bad, I am too dependent on it.
  I am going to talk a little about the video I made.  I am very supportive of anyone who put themselves out there time and time again at the risk of critical people. One of the reason I started this channel was to be supportive of the young men and women who dance and dream of making it big you are ten times better then those who make fun of you, keep dancing!!

4 comments: