Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Blurb!

I am Almost to fifty Subscribers on you Tube. I really would like to do something Special, I have an Idea but It may take Time. I did some touch ups yesterday on the Holiday Video, I am waiting for Friends Approval on our Star. I listened to the new track from Judge Aaron's Project. It May be put on the fantastique recording's Channel for testing, I think its a great track it is for a sequel to the biff burroughs series if you do not know biff burroughs saves the planet was an eletronic punk opera made ten years ago. The sequel right now will be called Biff Burroughs and The Destruction of The Red Planet. It is more of a Darker album dealing with loss. There is no set date on release. Also guys let me know what you think of the new bumper!

1 comment: